Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Disneyland

Its been a while since I thought about what it meant to have a "winter break." It was important to me that the kids actually had some time to unwind and relax too - so we figured out a way for them to actually have two weeks off from school/camp/daycare.  On Christmas Eve/Day, we went to Disneyland, complete with Downtown Disney, the DisneyLand Hotel, a picture with Santa (could not resist - they were complimentary) and a day at both parks.  I don't know how we made it ALL day with these two little rascals but we had a great, exhausting time.  For several days thereafter, Jeremy just kept saying "I don't like the boat," referring to Pirates of the Caribbean.  And my big boy ... went on Splash Mountain not once but twice.  I am not sure he knew what he was in for.  I am not sure I remembered how big that drop was either. 

 



Doesn't even look right ...
 

 
 

Star Wars



Zachy - Wanted to go on the ride alone!


Fascinated by the parade!

 
Pooped

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment