We were at a Barnes and Noble preschool event during the holidays and a nice woman came up to me and said "Are you Jeremy's Mom?" She introduced herself as the new teacher in his room. She proceeded to tell me in the short time she has gotten to know him, what a sweet, well-mannered, smart boy he was. She ended the conversation by saying "From mother to mother," I had to tell you, you are doing something right." It really meant a lot to me. Jeremy cracks us up. He's got a lot of rhythm, can't pronounce "sp" (spoon sounds like foon), has a crazy sweet tooth, and an affinity for pink and purple stuffed animals; hates getting his hair wet, loves sponge bob, the color orange, and oh and I can't forget his "cute blanket," which is really Zach's blanket when he was a baby. I think our favorite Jeremy-ism is when he says "cover my foots." He is two and a half and he is still our little baby. Loves his crib, an end of the day bottle (I know, not good), and is no where near potty trained. We adore our little Chuey... yes that is the way he pronounced his name up until very recently.
No comments:
Post a Comment