Thursday, April 07, 2011

One on One

So, with baby #2, I find myself reflecting alot. For example, with Zach - the days seemed long, I didn't like being alone, and a baby just seemed hard. With baby #2, time goes by too quickly, all of the sudden one seems so easy, and I would do anything for some one on one time. Last week, I was lucky enough to take Zach out for pizza, salad and video games with my dad one night and I was able to spend some quality time with just Jeremy the night after. Had such a nice time with each of them individually. I think they both enjoyed the time as much as I did. Jer was in such a good mood. He kept dropping my keys on the floor. I would lean over, pick them up and say "Did you drop it?" And he would just crack up.


No comments:

Post a Comment