Jeremy has been doing things pretty much "on-schedule." I have not been too worried about hitting all of his milestones. In fact, I really preferred that he did not crawl. I don't like the crawling phase. It's dirty, messy, and you have to be super careful with everything around the house. As long as he was twisting, turning and pulling himself up, I just did not mind whether he crawled or not. Let's just say there are no gates up in our house and we are far, far away from any babyproofing. He totally took off today and the look in his eyes is scary. (sorry in advance about my annoying excited narration in the background.)
Should be interesting how long we stay in this phase - there is quite a bit of trying to stand and balance with no hands. And Jer is doing a pretty good job of it.

Finally, poor kid has four teeth coming in all at once right now. And bless his heart, continues to sleep right on through the night!
No comments:
Post a Comment