Sunday, September 09, 2012

Soccer

So I received a call a few weeks before the season started letting me know that there were not enough coaches. 

"Can you coach,?" the divison contact asked me.

 "I mean, I guess I can. But if you find that you have enough coaches, can I just be an assistant?"

"Sure, no problem."

Guess who's coaching under 6 boys soccer?

So I ask my dad to help me.  He says of course he will but he doesn't want to officially coach....

Both of us really couldn't help ourselves.  I am loving every minute, my dad can't stay off the field if he tried.  It's a family affair each and every Saturday and we are having so much fun.

Zach is a natural defender.  His dribbling and shooting skills are very strong but he loves staying back.  It is such a treat for me to play and coach soccer with my son and we look forward to many more years of sports in our household.  Many more years ...












No comments:

Post a Comment