Tuesday, July 17, 2012

My Baby

My sweet baby boy is 5.  It feels like just yesterday this little man made me the happiest mommy in the entire world.  The last five years have really flown by; there is no cliche about it. 

Zachary - We love you so very much.  You have so much energy and enthusiasm and it rubs off on everyone around you.  You are silly and kind; smart, artsy and impressively coordinated.  You are a wonderful big brother; one that your little brother looks up to, imitates and adores. Your love is infectious and you are such a joy in my life. I enjoy learning from you each and every day and I am so proud to be your mom!
Love, Mommy!






I had so much fun spending the day with you; chuck e cheese, madagascar, aaron brothers and a celebratory dinner! Happy 5th Birthday, Zachy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment