Monday, May 16, 2011
Preschool Mother's Day
Zach invited me to school one morning to celebrate Mother's Day. I know the kids plan a lot of suprises and make art projects whenever they invite us to their class. So, on Monday that week I explained how excited I was to visit with him and I asked him what he was planning? He just looked at me point blank and said "Mama, I can't tell you - it is a suprise." And seriously, he wouldnn't tell me what he made, what we were doing or practice any of his songs around me. It kinda makes me nervous that he is capable of keeping a secret so well at such a young age! It was also so cute that several of the mom's (of the girls) told me how much their child talks about Zach. I say its funny because when I ask him about who he plays with. he always tells me that he does not play with any girls. I guess he is playing hard to get.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment