Tuesday, January 25, 2011

What a Difference

A Week Makes...

On January 17th, I said there were no teeth in sight! On January 18th, the first one made its way through and the second one came in yesterday. Jer is hanging in there. He is far fussier during the day than he is at night, so we'll take it. We have been searching far and wide for teeting tablets and we finally found out they were recalled -WHAT?? Zach couldn't get enough of those things.

Here's a Fun Fact . Although Zachary was 6 months when his first tooth came in, and Jeremy was 7 months, both of their first teeth came in on the exact same day - January 18th! You might think I have too much time on my hands. I don't really, I just have an affinity toward these kind of things when it comes to my children!

No comments:

Post a Comment