Sarah was glowing! You can see the excitement from clear across the room. Her and Nick are the cutest .. they will be great parents and we can't wait to meet their little man soon!
Thursday, February 17, 2011
Sarah
My good friend Sarah is having a baby boy next week! We couldn't be more excited for her!! Ronna, Melis, Keli and I went up to Santa Barbara for the day to celebrate with Sarah. I actually got to drive up the coast alone... that drive brings a huge smile to my face. It was the most relaxing hour I have had in years. :) And it always makes me realize, I just don't get to see my friends nearly enough as I would like to!
Sarah was glowing! You can see the excitement from clear across the room. Her and Nick are the cutest .. they will be great parents and we can't wait to meet their little man soon!



Sarah was glowing! You can see the excitement from clear across the room. Her and Nick are the cutest .. they will be great parents and we can't wait to meet their little man soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment